SEO – What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimisation. It is related to optimizing a web website for search engines.
These are some method for SEO Below :
1. Designing and developing an internet web site to rank well in programme results.
2. Improving the number and quality of traffic to an internet web site from search engines.
3. Marketing by understanding but search algorithms work, and what human guests might search.
How Search Engine Works ?
1. Crawling – Technique of engaging all information superhighway pages coupled to an online web site. This task is performed by a code, brought up as a crawler or a spider (or Googlebot, simply just in case of Google).
2. Indexing – Technique of creating index for all the fetched web page and keeping them into a colossal data from where it’ll later be retrieved. primarily, the tactic of classification is characteristic the words and expressions that best describe the page and assignment the page to specific keywords.
3. Processing – once a research request comes, the pc programme processes it, i.e. it compares the search string among the search request with the indexed pages among the data.
4. Calculating connexion -it’s apparently that quite one page contains the search string, thus the pc programme starts conniving the connexion of each of the pages in its index to the search string.
5. Retrieving Results– The last step in software activities is retrieving the best matched results. Basically, it’s nothing quite simply displaying them among the browser.Search engines like Google and Yahoo! sometimes update their connexion rule dozens of times per month. once you see changes in your rankings it’s due to Associate in Nursing algorithmic shift or one issue else outside of your management.Although the essential principle of operation of all search engines is that an equivalent, the minor variations between their connection algorithms lead to major changes in results
What is SEO Copywriting?
What is Search Engine Rank?
What is On-Page and Off-page SEO?
Off-Page SEO – It includes link building, increasing link quality by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange, etc